“Very Nice”

Ranked #20 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Millen, Georgia
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I try to stay at Holiday Inn because of the nice rooms and cleanliness. I was not disappointed here. The room was very clean and the staff was extrememly helpful. I have trouble walking and have to use a cane to ensure my safety and they saw to it that I had a downstaris room. They even went as far as getting ice for me. The courteous staff made this stay very enjoyable. They called after I has sufficent time to get settled int he room to make sure everything was to my liking. The inside pool is an added plus.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 4 April 2012

You get what you pay for...clean, good quality, safe, but bare essentials. StayBridge is up the road a bit and will try that on my next visit.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Andrew W
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Augusta North, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
Andrew W,

Thank you for your comments, and recent stay. We appreciate all feedback we receive, and are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have the honor of serving you again in the future.

Ben J
IHG Care
Georgia
Reviewed 27 March 2012

In writing this review I am comparing this hotel to others at its price point-not all hotels in general. This hotel is very new and has very boutique like and modern touches. The rooms are huge as are the bathrooms. The showers are very large and nice. The breakfast which is includes is also very good and had a wide variety of items like pancakes, bacon, eggs, bagels, yogurt and a lot more.

My only complaint about this hotel is that it can be noisy. We stayed for two nights and on the first night a group of high schoolers was on our floor. We could hear their conversations, door slamming and so forth. The second night we had someone in the room next to us and we could hear every word on their television and it did not appear to be set that loud.

Otherwise it is a great facility and I would recommend it.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank pinkladibug1
Atlanta
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I traveled to Augusta for business and chose to stay at this Holiday Inn Express because they offered my government rate. My two day visit was very pleasant. I am one of those who previously considered Holiday Inn as a "cheap" hotel. I was greeted as I entered the door and checked in very quickly. I was offered the Priority Club membership and was treated to some snacks. The room was very clean and well prepared. The pool and hot tub were great. Free breakfast and wifi are included with the room. Overall great experience.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Recently, late Feburary of 2012, we made our third stop at this Holiday Inn Express. Our first stay was just after the opening. I must say that the hotel was as clean and the staff as efficient on this stay as the first. The reviewer that said the room couldn't be darkened would find a difference now as we had no trouble closing the curtains and having a dark and deep sleep in the comfortable beds.

The pool area and hot tub looked inviting and well-kept. My daughter used the exercise room and found it sufficient -- she is an exercise enthusiast.
We have stayed at many places that offer the free breakfast buffet. However, this hotel beat them all.
The bacon and hot pancakes hit the spot as did the other generous selections.

Augusta is a stop for us several times a year. This will be our stop for a clean and restful respite!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family