“Great seafood, great service”
Review of T's Seafood

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
T's Seafood
Ranked #210 of 496 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We were there for a High School reunion. This restaurant was the Friday night's activity.
There were over 80 of us; but the service was outstanding. The orders were correct and served reasonably fast. The menu has a wide variety of items not all seafood. The food was great and servers were friendly even though stressed with many orders.
the best part I loved was the napkin being a hand towel!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Sitting for a day at the Augusta Airport, T's was recommended being fairly close. The building isn't much to look at, but the staff is friendly and efficient. The basket of hot hush puppies were delicious. I had a bowl of the oyster stew and it was very good with plenty of oysters. For lunch I had the broiled salmon and it was tasty. A well prepared piece of likely farm raised salmon and priced appropriately.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

T's has been an Augusta mainstay for many years, and they still have great food and friendly service. They have a large variety on the menu and you even have some country flair with quail. Great for lunch or dinner and make sure you eat their hush puppies and tartar sauce! The boat load salad bar is very good to add with any meal, so head on over if your visiting or just a local, you will really be pleased!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I was in town on business and was in the mood for some good seafood, unfortunately I didn't find any at this restaurant. I wanted to start with some clam chowder but shortly after ordering it the waitress returned letting me know they had to "make" some so it would be a few minutes. The chowder had the consistency of water with about the same flavor. I ordered the seafood combo with cajun stuffed shrimp and fried flounder, for $19 I received two shrimp (yes only 2) and a flounder filet. I've had stuffed shrimp before that were excellent but these were small shrimp coated in a breading with no flavor. The flounder filet was good but nothing special. The fries were cold so I only ate a few of those. Hope they enjoyed my money because it's the last time I will ever visit.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Every Augusta visit I try to schedule dinner here. Excellent customer service is the standard and most appreciated. The hearty-sized hush puppies make it worth the trip. Last time I tried the fried flounder and now I have another reasons to put T's on my calendar.

1  Thank Tanya H