“Great apps and the beer was good”

Sheehan's Irish Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Sheehan's Irish Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 502 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Went here on a Saturday evening before a concert with my wife. Had some very good appetizers and dessert. Beer was good and the irish coffee was not bad.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We came here to get a nice bite and was always wanting to eat here, and I will come again, this is no mere pub , but a nice refined eatery worthy of any English or Celtic lord the duck was phenomenal

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Joined friends for birthday dinner. This place was amazing. The food was good, I had Shrimp and grits,it was good. I really enjoyed the dish. Every dish was good, mussels, spring rolls and oysters all perfectly prepared. Highly recommend. I had the strawberry cake for desserts, had a funny after taste, I would try another dessert on my next visit.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

This is one of the places that I remember since I think about 2007. This place is the same with just about the same menu!

Staff is always super friendly and super accommodating! I have always had the rosemary mussels, which is superb and the honey lacquered duck, OMG, if you like duck, you have to have this!! YUM!!!!

I can't say enough about how awesome this place is other than that this is my to go spot when I come to Augusta, GA!

Will have to return for my duck!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

This is a place that never disappoints. Food is always fabulous... sea bass, duck, mussels or fish n chips. Everything is great. Every time I have a visitor from out of town this is always one of my top suggestions. Reservations are a good idea. Call ahead leave a message and the will get back to you.