“Always great!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #129 of 493 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

The employees are friendly and the food is always great! Their menu has something for everyone! Especially the pastry!

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed 7 February 2017

This is my Go-To place when I want lunch alone or I'm with my family... or meeting a friend. Everything I get is always good. However, I mostly get the salads and soups. The one draw back is parking because of it's location. But since it's right across from Target and other shopping, I assume that's why it can be packed out. The sweet tea and other teas are always fresh, my lettuce always looks good (important to me!) and the people are nice. For a Panera, this is one of my favorites! :)

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped by Panera while traveling because of its reputation for good food. Got a cinnamon raisin bagel and it is the best one I have had in a long time. I recommend and will be back to another Panera somewhere

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

After a rapid escape from SC low country toget out of Matthews way we stopped At Panera's. They found out our situation and everyone was helpful with directions and comforting ideas. Great group of people.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

It's a chain and very dependable as far as good choices. Had dinner and lunch there. Although you can tell this place stays busy, they were good a making our food in a timely manner. Carpeting was really worn, but the food was fresh.