“1 of 2 Great Panera's !”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #129 of 493 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 26 March 2016

I always take lunch a Panera Bread. I don't usually visit this place due to it's location. However, it's as equally as good as the restaurant at Mullins Crossing. Great food, fast service, very clean and presents very well made meals. An excellent place to take your lunch break ! 8/10.

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Standard Panera's Food and Prices, service was quick and friendly. Our area was clean, as were the restrooms.

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

I ordered the Sierra Turkey. The meal was good but not great. The customer service was awesome and polite. Overall it was a good meal on the run.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Went for breakfast, it was excellent. The souffles were flavorful and moist also the bagel bacon egg and cheese was excellent and I asked for extra crispy bacon and they gave it to me just the way I asked. Very friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

I love Panera, but this place was just so lack-luster. The teenager at the register just didn't care and was not friendly. Waited for our food which took awhile when we were the second group of people in the whole place. When we did get our food it was cold and wasn't as good as other Panera's we have eaten. Was the first and last time we will be eating there.