“Fantastic breakfast place! ”
Review of New Moon Cafe

New Moon Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Augusta
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Recently traveled to Augusta for a wedding/baby moon and ate breakfast here both days we were there. First day I had a quiche combo which was amazing. The best thing was their raspberry cream cheese pastry. I'm convinced they put some type of magic in that, that's how good it was! We went back the next day and I had a quiche again but this time with grits and I'm kicking myself for not getting grits the first day. These were the real deal stone ground creamy grits. They were perfection. If we ever end up back in Augusta, we will definitely be back to this place. It does get crowded so expect to stand in line for a bit, but it's totally worth it.

2  Thank Ashley D

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Very hipster, coffee shop, too cool for society feel, but still really good. Plus gourmet coffee. So, I chalk it up as a win

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Great little restaurant in Augusta. Breakfast menu is good and reasonably priced. Locals frequent the restaurant which is always a good sign. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Had a good breakfast burrito, coffee and a smoothie on a Sunday morning. Order at the counter, grab your drinks and a seat, they will bring the food to you. Casual and easy.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

This place is cool. There's just a really casual vibe going on - from the customers to the staff. You walk in and read the menu while you wait in line. It's not a huge menu, which is nice, but varied enough that everyone in our party (8 of us) got what we wanted. I got the egg scrambler in a bowl - Ah-mazing - and coffee. My husband - the breakfast sandwich. Which he devoured. Actually everyone loved their food - and the fun signs they give you so they can find you to deliver your food to you. We parked ourselves outside at two of the tables on the covered patio and took our time - even on a super warm Saturday morning. All in all, a place we'd definitely seek out when we're back in town.