“That cookie though”

Chicken Salad Chick
Ranked #19 of 524 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Description: Chicken Salad Chick is your neighborhood destination for delicious chicken salads, fresh sides, and a comfortable environment to enjoy it in!
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I loved all the options. It's different than all the normal fast food options. That cookie is a must! Mac & cheese was made just right.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

There are so many chicken salads of different flavours to choose from. I chose 3 scoops of different flavours and asked for extra crackers. Place is very clean. So far I been there twice. Will come back again to try different flavour.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

My wife and I very much like the Chicken Salad here. All fresh and very good. I like the plain salad and my wife likes the salad with the apples. At least 3 or 4 times per month we eat here.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This is the BEST chicken salad, ever!! And the sides are ‘to die for’!! The grape salad and the broccoli salad stand alone...oh yes, and the butter cookie! Try it...you won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We like to try something different every time we go. We do this because everything on the menu that we eat has been good so far. The chicken salads, fruit salads, broccoli salad, soups even the cookies are great. The icing on the cake is the at home atmosphere.