“As close to IN and Out Burger as you can get in Georgia”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Ranked #12 of 19 Quick Bites in Athens
Reviewed 4 June 2018

If you have ever eaten at a In and Out Burger, give this a try. You can see some similarities. The fry sauce is great and they service is friendly. The feel is like a old fashion dinner and soda shop.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch to give it a try. So disappointed. Our burgers were crunchy. Onion rings and fries were...ok. Ice machine was out of ice. Tables were greasy. Save your money and time. Go elsewhere.

Date of visit: January 2018
Katrina K, Manager at Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

We strive to provide an excellent dining and service experience to all of our guests. Please send us your contact information securely via our website at FreddysUSA.com/connect so we can put you in touch with the local Franchise Group to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Party of six so had a lot of the items on the menu. Hot dog was very salty. Chicken strips for the kids were good. Some folks loved the fries, some didn't (they are very, very thin so if you like thin fries you'll probably like them; if you like thick fries like Chick-fil-A or Nathans, you probably won't). The burger was good but nothing that was a big stand out. Order came out wrong so your typical fast food experience. Might be above a steak and shake, but below In and Out Burger.

Date of visit: November 2017
Katrina K, Manager at Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Charlie, we thank you for your recent visit to Freddy's, and appreciate your feedback! We are very sorry your Freddy's experience was disappointing, and have forwarded your comments to the local Franchise Group for their immediate attention. If you would like to be contacted directly, please take a moment to send us your contact information securely via our website at FreddysUSA.com/connect.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely ridiculous wait time Line is 5 deep with wait it has taken 30 minutes or moreto get food.

Date of visit: November 2017
Katrina K, Manager at Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

We appreciate your visit and sincerely apologize for your extended wait time. We uphold Freddy's promise that your order will not be prepared until your order is received, and served hot and fresh. That being said, we absolutely value your time and strive to deliver fast, friendly service. Our local Franchise Group would love to talk to you about your experience. Please take a moment to send us your contact information securely via our website at FreddysUSA.com/connect so we can make it right with you!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I'm a burger, hot dog type of girl so this is my spot. I'm a student in Athens and this place is on my route to go home right of the freeway. I went one day on my way home. I liked it more than streak and shake. It has more flavor to me. My husband came with me once after I had already feel in love with this place... And had the never to say he didn't like it. I think I asked him what was wrong with him, lol. I will definitely be back, even if I have to go alone.

Date of visit: July 2017