“Some of the best food in town”
Review of Catch 22 Gastropub

Catch 22 Gastropub
Ranked #24 of 452 Restaurants in Athens
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious burgers and a huge beer selection. I’ve had quite a few things on the menu and I’ve never been disappointed. If you follow them on social media, you can find out what the specials are from day to day. They make some crazy stuff and it’s all delicious. The bacon fried Brussels sprouts are the greatest thing to happen to vegetables in years!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Quite loud so not good for conversation. Booths give some privacy however center tables seat more than two or three party’s so you must be willing to share your table with other customers. Only domestic beer served is Bud Lite and in a 24oz can no doubt. Unlimited on other beers. Food has always been great Service is always great if you are lookin nag for a relaxing meal THIS NOT THE PLACE but fun a social.......also has outside seating

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Went here a few times the food in great. The alcohol selection is pretty limited to craft beer only and select whiskeys. I understand the concept but having some other beers outside of niche craft beers would be nice. I had my parents in town last week wanted to take them here but I know my parents would not be happy with the alcohol selection so we went somewhere else. If there were more of a selection I would give it 5 stars the food coming out of the kitchen has been slow on occasion. Still a great place to visit.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Alot of beers. For a very limited special menu. Maybe 15 different items they had over 100+ beers. The food was gpod and i found it out they served on clay like trays. If you are a craft beer fan this would be a good place for tp grap a burger

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We stopped for lunch at this restaurant known as a local nite-spot. The menu is small, but interesting. Several items were not available on the menu due to shortage of items in the pantry. We were not in a hurry. Lunch was relaxing, but did take a good while for food to come out. The restaurant was not crowded. The server was very attentive. I think they just had minimum staff on for mid-day. We enjoyed the house burger. Potato salad was very good. We will go back.

Been to Catch 22 Gastropub? Share your experiences!