“Super slow average foods”
Review of Chili's

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Next To Nokos
Description: Next To Nokos
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We tried to dine here twice. Last night we stopped there and was told the wait is 45 minutes plus, we left. Today we came back for lunch, was told the wait is 20 minutes.... we decided to wait. Did not get a table until more than 30 minutes wait. There are many open tables but full of dirty plates, they just not bother to clean the tables.
We ordered our foods as soon as we sit down. Foods arrived in expected time. My foods, the mango fish is good but the fajitas is just ok. Other foods look fine too.
So foods are good, very slow in cleaning tables and floor which caused very slow in sitting the waiting customers.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I ordered Fajitas to go with Chips and Salsa, a Queso Dip and a coke for a whopping $30 as a carryout order. I didn't check everything out as I should have and went back to my hotel and was disappointed in what I just paid for. The amount of meat does not justify the price and the queso dip looked like bean dip and I didn't eat it as I was afraid. The last time I ordered Queso Dip it was white not brown so I'm sure that was a mistake and I lost money. I've eaten here before and had better experiences, but the either the to go order taker should have been more careful when getting everything ready. Another thing is I told her I did not want anything Cilantro, but guess what was sprinkled all over the Fajitas....you guessed it, Cilantro. Not to happy and probably will affect future decision making when I'm craving this sort of food overall.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My first date with my better half was at Chili's, and since then every time I've gone back there, it's been downhill. The people who work here are not the most attentive; they will wait forever in between checking on you and they routinely screw up parts of the order. I know that I've ordered burgers here before and asked for something to be added or taken off, and almost universally, what I ask to be done is never done. I just get a sense that the commitment to customer service at this particular Chili's is not that high. That noted, I do like their food, but my expectations of their service are pretty low.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed 16 May 2013

My family and I ate here during a visit to find housing for my son. First, the service was excellent. Tabitha took great care of us and was a sweet young lady. My son had the mini burgers and potato soup. There was so much soup that he ended up not finishing the burgers. He said both were very good. My wife and I had a turkey sandwich which was very tasty and had good fresh lettuce and tomatoes. I had chili with my meal and it was my only disappointment. It was average at best. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Stopped for a quick drink and some food while passing through Athens and found the usual Chili's.
Service was slightly above average, restaurant and bathrooms were clean-but they do not stock the locally brewed Terrapin Beer.
Management needs to wake up on that one.

Date of visit: May 2013

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!