See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2016

Staff always nice Cynthia, Crystal, the owner was nice, cant remember the male rep with the ponytail nice also. Only issue was the internet not good bad connections & sometimes the variety of breakfast items two days in a row were little empty low stock.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Clinton H
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I booked a pet-friendly room in this "pet-friendly" hotel 2-1/2 months prior to my trip. When I checked in, I was told there are no pet rooms available, and that my payment was non-refundable. I was asked to leave after the 1st night and I was charged $150 for a pet fee. I have been staying at this hotel every July for the past 10 years. Never again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2016

This is a very standard 2-star hotel, decent enough but certainly nothing special. I remember the buffet breakfast being very limited.

I would say this hotel is worth maybe $60, except I paid $94 via Priceline. A very poor value.

After I asked about dinner options in the area, when I returned the lady at the desk had printed several pages from TripAdvisor for me. She is the only reason I rate this hotel "3" rather than "2". There are several restaurants nearby (Rafferty's, I think I saw one of the Italian chain places, etc. I ate at Logan's Roadhouse, which was excellent.

When I attempted to check out in the morning, the desk clerk ignored me and continued to play a video game on his phone. Unbelievable!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo