“Chicken Chimichunga”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The meat was so dark I thought it was beef. Manager felt it was chicken. I could not eat it and manager did discount by 15% and offered to replace with another entree. I felt this was a little underwhelming. This was my first visit and I won't be going back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in before checking into my hotel. Server was kind and fast with my service. The portion was large. I enjoyed the fajitas, however, the carnita meat was lacking in flavor. The Mexican sausage made up for it. It was an average as expected meal.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Seating inside or out, the service is exceptional and the food terrific. Always fresh chips and salsa as a welcoming appetizer. Cold beer, tasty Margaritas.....on the rocks or frozen. All food tiems taste delicious, even the regular hamburger with french fries.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

We visited midweek for a late dinner. We were seated immediately with drinks being provided shortly afterwards. Our entrees came out quickly. Food was hot. Steak taco and chicken quesadilla were very good. Server tried hard to accommodate our needs. Portions were more than adequate. We took a box home. We will go back.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Everyone there is so warm and inviting. The food is wonderful and perfect for someone on a budget. I DREAM ABOUT THEIR GREEN SALSA AND NACHOS MEXICANOS.

Been to Sr. Sol? Share your experiences!