All reviews water pressure indoor pool waffle maker free breakfast convenient location flat screen tv in town would stay again sonic pillows fi furniture pros campus
Reviewed 27 November 2017

I am limited on where to stay when going to and from my homes in Florida and NC as I have my three indoor cats with me. This hotel has the advantage of rooms off interior corridors which I prefer to room-side parking for pet safety. It is located on the bypass which makes it convenient, and it is very near by restaurants and shops. It is just blocks from Rafferty's Restaurant, which I have visited several times and like very much. The rooms are spacious and have the usual microwave/fridge combo and small flat screen t.v. At least on this visit the pet fee was $20/night/pet - yes, $60 for my tribe. While this seems excessive, it is about the norm. I can't see that a bit of cat fur (if that) causes $60 worth of cleaning, but this will probably be my go-to hotel on the next trek.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2017

The hotel was located pretty conveniently to the highway and to UGA (though definitely not within walking distance of campus). The entire place was immaculate, from the rooms themselves to the lobby and breakfast area. All of the staff we interacted with were very friendly, and the breakfast offered a great variety with something to please everyone. My only complaint was that the pillows felt like they'd seen better days and we all woke up with sore necks in the morning. I've stayed in more expensive hotels that didn't provide nearly as good an experience as this one. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LCF22974
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Had trouble at check in, double charged for 1st night. Took 45 minutes to resolve issue and 6 days for extra charge to be removed from my card. Also had ants and other bugs in the room. Location was good, hotel has issues that need resolved.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank homewood_traveler41
Jessica H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

I am so sorry to hear of your issues upon check in and with your room. We appreciate your feed back as it allows us to correct any issues and improve the quality of our Hotel. We do hope you will return in the future to gives the opportunity to provide you with an excellent stay.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Positives:
Friendly staff, clean & comfortable rooms. Bed was comfy, flat screen tv sucked, free Wi-Fi fast enough for occasional online gaming (Xbox one). Furniture was in good shape. Pet friendly.

Free breakfast included hot gravy, biscuits, sausage, and scrambled eggs. Waffles, yogurt, muffins, cereal, apple & orange juice was also included.

Water pressure and temperature were spot on.

Negatives:
Pull out couch did not come with any sheets and was still wrapped in plastic, minor annoyance.

Parking was limited and tight.

Would stay again if in the area. Recommeded.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We appreciate all your feed back as
it allows us to continue to improve the quality of our Hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Reserved for UGA game. Place was very over priced and nasty. We chose to drive 2hrs home at midnight rather than stay- even though we ended up paying over $400 for a room that wasn't worth $100. Lemonade cloudy on arrival. Room nasty with bowed beds...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MRAugusta

We are so sorry for all of the problems you experienced as a guest at out Hotel. Please feel free to reach out to me in order to resolve these issues.