All reviews definitely stay here again waffle maker water pressure indoor pool free breakfast in town flat screen tv convenient location pillows sonic furniture pros pet campus
Reviewed 29 November 2016

The front desk clerks were very friendly and helpful.There was a simple continental breakfast.The location was good for us.It was near many restaurants and stores.The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank 994leighc
Jessica H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

So glad to hear your stay was pleasant. Thank you so much for the Wonderful review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Great price for the room, indoor pool and exercise room was pleasant. Room was clean and I have no complaints. I was able to check in early (before 3pm) which was convenient since I arrived early. Friendly staff.

Room tip: walk to Sonic drive in next door
Date of stay: October 2016

Reviewed 1 October 2016

I absolutely love this hotel and their staff. They are doing renovations that are amazing. It really brings class to the place. Breakfast was great and the rooms were clean. The beds were very comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Athens.

Date of stay: September 2016

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We couldn't have been happier with our stay! The room was spacious, clean and the beds were very comfortable. We even had brand new towels in the bathroom. I was very impressed by the quality of this hotel, especially since we got such a good rate. I would absolutely stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

A perfectly located and appointed hotel to rest your head. It's clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff is attentive. I was given an up-grade much to my delight: our suite ended up with a little sitting room! I highly recommend this place for a quick stop over in Athens.

Date of stay: August 2016