All reviews per night bedroom football tv campus shower beds
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

This was our first time staying at this hotel and will not be the last. The hotel is very new and very clean. Modern decor, friendly staff, great fitness room, and great breakfast in the morning with several options. Location is perfect and within walking distance to campus and the city. The only down side is the rooms are dark during the day, even with all the lights on and shades open. But it is good for sleeping. With the shades drawn we had no idea it was morning already and almost slept through breakfast, which does end a bit early at 9 or 9:30. Nonetheless, a great hotel. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
zkise, Guest Services Supervisor at Springhill Suites Athens Downtown / University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. We take pride in offering an exceptional guest experience, and we're glad we were able to do so during your stay. Thank you for taking note of our convenient location, as well as our complimentary breakfast and 24 hour fitness center.

Thank you again for providing us with valuable feedback. We look forward to serving you during your next stay.

Hospitably,

Zachary K.
Guest Services Supervisor

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I hope I can stay here every time I'm in Athens. The staff was so hospitable, always pleasant and eager to meet our needs. The rooms and lobby were spacious and the location couldn't be more convenient. I have zero complaints.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Kim,

Thank you for leaving us such a glowing review. We are excited to hear that you had such a great stay. Our staff will be glad to hear that you enjoyed the exceptional level of service that we provide. We also appreciate you taking note of our spacious guestrooms, which are 25% larger than a standard hotel room on average.

Your feedback and time is greatly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Hospitably,

Zachary K.
Guest Services Supervisor

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Staying at the hotel while attending a conference. The hotel is easy to find and parking was easy. I do not like bring charged an extra $10 per night for parking though. The elevators have a very unusual smell that isn't pleasant. Once I arrived to my room with all the luggage and no free hands, I could not figure out how to operate the lights. I had to enter the dark room. It took about 3-4 minutes to figure out that my room key had to used to turn on the lights... Then they automatically turned off before I could put my stuff away.... Annoying. I finally left my room key in the light scanner thingy. The room is well appointed and felt slightly European. The restroom was nice, however, I needed more space for my soaps and shampoos in the shower. The bed is comfortable and it looks like I can Netflix and chill straight from the TV. I look forward to a fresh cup of coffee in the morning and a hot shower. I like the work desk with sliding glass to not disturb a fellow guest (if I had company). I think the room is lovely and think I'll enjoy my stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2018

This was a very clean, convenient and new hotel. Not the cheapest, but super nice. Rooms are big and clean. Just a very comfortable stay and great location if you are doing stuff on the campus. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We will stay here again! Great hotel located in downtown Athens. Very comfortable room with living area. It was so hot at the game we left at the half and came to the hotel bar to watch the 2nd half. Large bar with lots of seating and tv’s! $2.00 draft beer. 7 minute walk to stadium. We slept well without any inside or out noise.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family