“Celebrating a birthday”

Bone Island Grillhouse
Ranked #35 of 452 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Description: Known for our casual atmosphere and outstanding food, delivered with exceptional service, the Bone Island Grillhouse strives to make every guest's experience a memorable one. Our mission is to be the preferred restaurant to both our guests and team members by achieving excellence through purpose, passion and pride.
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The food was good but nothing extraordinary. Service was good and it is a good place to take family.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

There were 8 of us having lunch to celebrate a promotion for a colleague. The server indicated the menu had changed very recently.
We ordered 2 appetizers and later the 8 meals. I took quite a long time to get the appetizers served, followed up by the delicious complimentary salad and finally our meals. We were there for two hours. The restaurant was busy but definitely not full. I’ve been there when it was really full & busy & service was more prompt. Maybe the kitchen wasn’t familiar with the new menu causing the serve time to increase.

2  Thank Yearning4cayman
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I've been several times and the food is always great, the service is great and the atmosphere is great.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

My mom has recently become part of a birthday club with a few ladies. Her birthday was their fourth trip to this restaurant. So I drove from Augusta for her birthday lunch. It was very clean, the staff was pleasant, & the food was great. The salad & fried green tomatoes were great. I had shrimp & grits it was seasoned well & the grits were creamy. The other ladies raves about their burgers. This was a great first experience!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Start your meal off right, get the Sausage Dip. I followed up with Shrimp and Grits that we’re some cheesy goodness too. I was surprised that the salad was so fresh and good too! Yum!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Bone Island Grillhouse? Share your experiences!