“Delicious!”

Diablo's Southwest Grill
Ranked #107 of 441 Restaurants in Athens
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite lunch break visits! They always get me through the line quickly and the food is fresh! Lunch for one is a little less than $10, usually. Think Barberitos, but much better!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Chipolte-like menu. Fresh ingredients. Good salad. Staff was friendly, seating was comfortable and prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I love Diablos and have been there meany times. It is great quick and easy food. I love making my own burrito! Also if you ever have a chance to try it try their chipotle ranch.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

The food is quick and fine. There are better options for "mexican" in the county. It is loud at lunch.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I wouldn't go out of my way to go here and there are certainly better options nearby, but the food itself was ok. There are far better places to get a burrito in Athens though.