All reviews oatmeal hotel chain the general manager the rooms were nice nice breakfast the entire staff breakfast area wonderful hotel desk clerk enjoyed my stay mini fridge nice stay bed was comfortable staff was friendly close to downtown atrium lobby
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

The lobby is beautiful and welcoming, and the hotel staff were consistently friendly and responsive - but there seems to be a systemic problem with maintenance and housekeeping. There's a disconcerting amount of duct tape in the elevator - but that's not the real problem. The first room I checked into seemed fine if dated and worn, but when I lay down to go to sleep, the comforter and pillows stank strongly of body odor. I believe that the sheets had been changed, but the smell was still overpowering. I went downstairs and changed rooms, and the new room seemed fine - until I woke up the next morning and headed out, only to find that the room door didn't lock. The bar latch had worked while I was inside, but from the outside, the door could easily be pushed back open no matter how firmly I closed it. I went to the front desk, and again, the staff was apologetic and lovely - and the third room was fine.

With some refurbishment and maintenance, this could be a wonderful hotel - but this visit was rough.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We were very fortunate to get rooms late after 10+ hr driving during evacuations for Hurricane Florence. The lodging we had booked before we left home turned out to not be a good place to stay. Country Inn & Suites had two rooms available for ourselves and my parents. The hotel is clean and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast being included was a great perk, so was the 24hr coffee & cookies. We were able to go to a Bulldog game and the hotel has complimentary shuttle service. They have laundry facilities which we needed during our 8 day stay. The rooms were spacious enough for us and our baby.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018

good value-under $100 all in. A mini Embassy suites type of hotel with atrium in centre
and rooms off. A living area with its own tv and couch and chair .Microwave and fridge.
Comfortable bed , although firm matress. good sheets on king bed and soft towels in bathroom. Breakfast was coninental style but ok for the all in cost of the room .Coffee and cookies in the lobby 24 hrs.
Only gripe was pool not working , being overhauled ? and this was not noted on the
booking site.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rirvin665521
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Large open-spaced commons area inside. Nice-sized eating area. The room was spacious and clean. There are tons of eating options literally minutes away. This was a last second booking, but no trouble checking in. Would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo