“Football Season”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Loco's is a great place to go for bar food! We usually go with our grown children and love to share several dishes. We usually get lemonyike wings, chicken nachos, salad and a pitcher of beer. The burgers and sandwiches are all so excellent and get the onion rings as a side. It is just a fun place to go with TV's every where. Enjoy and go dawgs!!!!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I am never going back to Locos ever again. I got my food delivered and of course left of my dressing (not the first time....happens very often) well I called to complain and got hung up on so finally went into the store and the manger acted like he didn't care because it was a busy football night. I left crying because he was so ugly to me. Like I wasn't even worth being a customer. Don't worry you got your wish...I will not be a customer ever again. I have never ever been treated this badly and have never written a bad review either.

1  Thank Katie D
Reviewed 10 August 2017

With several locations in and around Athens, Locos has become popular as a favorite place for an easy meal, a friendly meeting, or a relaxed sojourn at the bar. The food is good, unpretentious but predictably and consistently tasty. It is popular with families (busy after church on Sundays), business groups, professional/faculty couples or groups, and even individuals. One sees 'regulars" there, often alone with a book or a friend, enjoying the privacy of a booth or seated at the bar chatting and watching TV.
Try Locos for great sandwiches and wings, and an array of good options for meals. The servers are relaxed and friendly too.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I have visited this location several times. On our last visit we had the grandchildren with us. We were seated quickly and the service was great. They have a great childrens menu with large portions. We have tried the wings, fried pickles, Philly cheese, and redneck deluxe so far. All were excellent! Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

As most sports grill it was noisy. We were there at 10 pm. My wife and I split the Cuban wrap and got an order of chips and salsa. Cuban wrap was excellent and certainly large enough to split. Service was excellent. I would recommend this place for good food and a quick bite.

Been to Locos? Share your experiences!