All reviews rooftop patio home away from home reliable transportation residential neighborhood lounge area mango never stay anywhere else an oasis close to the airport full kitchen foreign country mission trip place to stay busy city conference room enjoy your stay excellent service
Reviewed 26 July 2018

The hotel is wonderful! All staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and felt like family by the end of our stay. The food and coffee bar were both wonderful. Our room was very clean and beds were comfortable; it had everything we needed. I am already looking forward to our next visit!

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

I have stayed twice now at Humuya Inn and have thoroughly enjoyed the staff and facility. It is comfortable, clean, and inviting in every way. The warmth and helpfulness of the staff was an added bonus, and I am looking forward to my next opportunity to visit. Thanks for taking such great care of my family and me!!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Gabriel A, Manager at Hotel Humuya Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Good Afternoon!

Thank you very much for your comment.
For us it is a great pleasure to have you as our guests. The staff always tries to provide the best service so you can feel at home

Greetings
Humuya Inn Hotel.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This boutique hotel is tucked into a neighborhood, but is very close to the city's downtown area with malls in just a 3-5 minute drive. I wish we had been in Tegucigalpa for more than 2 nights, I would have loved to stay here for our whole trip!! The hotel staff was very accommodating in all we needed. The breakfast was delicious and very filling and the dinner menu was very reasonably priced and quite yummy. We had a spacious room with two queen beds and the beds were very comfortable and the front desk staff provided us with additional pillows upon request. The hotel has a beautiful rooftop where you can relax and enjoy the many plants and flowers.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Gabriel A, General Manager at Hotel Humuya Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you letting us know how your stay was. We are glad to hear our staff was accommodating and helpful. We hope this is not the first or last time you will come visit us.

Regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at the Humuya Inn multiple times and have had excellent service each time.
The front desk agent literally had our keys out when we walked in the front door each time we came in.
Breakfast was good and the wait staff was extremely eager to please.
Our rooms were nice and clean, and best of all Air Conditioned! The AC worked very well which was needed after working all day in the city.
We were even allowed to have a BBQ on the roof and used their grill and cooking Utensils!
The hotel gracious set up beautiful tables and chairs with full linens for us!
We were treated like royalty!
I will never stay anywhere else when I am in Honduras!
We will be back nextJune!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write a review. We are glad you found the Humuya your home away from home! We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Sincerely yours,

Gabriel

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a beautiful place and quiet in a very large and busy city.
Our group was treated very well and there hostess was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the area and the hotel, if I ever return to Tegucigalpa I will stay their for sure.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your very kind words and taking the time to write a review. We hope this is not the first or last time you visit us.

Regards,