All reviews the check in process the pool area is beautiful business trip plantains movie theater close to the airport food court would definitely stay here again great place to stay other hotels cascadas mall gym facilities walmart honduras cleanliness
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

My family recently stayed here for a few nights and had a great time! The staff at the front desk were always very friendly and helpful! Our room was very clean and modern. The shower was sometimes inconsistent in temperature but not too big a deal. We didn't swim in the pool but it looked nice! The pool area is beautiful and was a favorite place to sit and relax! The breakfast each day was great. There was always a meat - sometimes ham, sometimes chorizo, plus eggs, beans and plantains. There were 3 different fruits - pineapple, watermelon, and cantaloupe that was a delicious! There was also cereal, bread and jelly, and I think waffles but we have any. In other words, plenty of food options! The security was very nice with the gate and armed guards plus the fact that you have to use your key card to access the elevator. I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever back in Tegucigalpa.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ana Romero R, General Manager at LQ Hotel Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear guest

We are very happy to know that our staff made your stay a pleasant one. We thank you for taking your time and giving us your opinion about your stay at the LQ Hotel. We are pleased to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Our greatest commitment is the trust of our guests, We wait for you again.

Receive a warm greeting.

Ana Romero.
Gerente General.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Just stayed at the LQ Hotel and was pleased with the service and amenities. I found the gym was extremely well appointed and one of the best in the region. I will certainly stay at this LQ again when I am in Tegucigalpa.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank johndavid2016
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I was in Honduras when I needed to book this room. I booked it, but the website was in Spanish so I did what I could understand. I realized I booked for the wrong night upon calling to check my reservation. Luckily I wasn’t charged for the no-show however, my rate was almost double what it was going to originally be. The lady ended up giving me a little break on the room so I was happy with the price at the end. It still wasn’t as low as it was two days prior. That was my fault but I feel like it could have been fixed since it was a mistake. Also, when I called I was told there was a microwave in room, but there was not. I was told there was free shuttle to airport but in reality the shuttle was $13.00 and the airport is literally across the street. We had to have it though bc of luggage. I picked this hotel for the main reason of it being free transportation but front desk informed me it was not free at their location. This was very unfair and I feel like I was mislead. I left a better hotel to get the free transportation the last day of my 3 week stay bc we were trying to save money.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana Romero R, Gerente at LQ Hotel Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Mrs. Crystal,

We received your review of LQ Hotel Tegucigalpa. It loooks like we couldn't meet your expectations
This is not the experience we want you to have when staying with us, we apologize for the misinformation that was given to you. Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

We confirm that you can always ask for a rate discount at the Front Desk or directly call us so we can give you a better rate. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us to give you the service you deserve.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Awesome location next to the cascadas mall. High security level at the premisis.... friendly staff and awesome food. Pool looks awesome. ...a bit cold, but there was a jacuzzi with luke warm to warm water. More the enough tv channel variety. Made me feel more than at home.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana Romero R, Gerente at LQ Hotel Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad to know that you had a great stay with us, our goal is to always provide an excelent service. We hope to always be your preferred hotel and always be welcome.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was my third visit to this particular hotel and it was another great experience. My main reason for returning to the LQ Tegus is because of the staff. Everyone was very courteous to me and treated me with kindness and professionalism. I will return for future stays.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana Romero R, Gerente at LQ Hotel Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Mr. Bowden,

Thank you for your kind comments! We will extend them with our team. It is good to know that we met your expectations and that you enjoy our facilities. It is always a pleasure for us to serve you. We hope to always be your preferred hotel in your trip to Tegucigalpa.
Always be welcome!