All reviews sports bar the executive lounge front desk presidential palace great service american airlines feel at home free shuttle latin america room service fitness center the entire staff business trip jose jonathan honduras mall
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This full-service Marriott in Tegucigalpa is modern, clean, and well-appointed. The hotel is located near many restaurants and shops. The rooms are spacious. The lobby bar and restaurant is superb and the gym, open 24/7, has enough weights and machines to keep you busy during a lengthy stay. The Service is helpful and well-thought out. Especially helpful was Lucia. She answered the phone whenever we called and had every question and request answered well and quickly. She is a true professional. We’d return.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank josephvtv
Winners S, Guest Relations Manager at Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear JosephVTV,

Thank you for choosing the Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel for your recent travels to Tegucigalpa.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback on Trip-advisor and we look forward to serving you again soon!

ELIZABETH NAIRA
elizabeth.naira@marriott.com

Reviewed 29 August 2018

We arranged for the hotel to provide pick up service at the Tegucigalpa airport but it was not there when we arrived (because of traffic) and I couldn’t understand why there was no one from the hotel at the airport providing info. This situation plus the fact that I was sick and that I had a meeting in 30 minutes at the hotel put me in a very foul mood. Unfortunately for the lady I called twice at the reception desk she caught the brunt of my discontent.

However the staff turned a bad situation into a good one because they were extremely professional and not just polite but also genuinely warm. Who knows maybe they were hoping that I would slip in the bath but to my face they were extremely nice.

I tried to give them my CC and passport when I checked in but they insisted that it was not necessary because I had a meeting soon (this means the lady at the reception remembered when I mentioned it during my angry phone call) and on top of that gave me a delicious snack.

The room on the executive floor was very nice and right across the lounge. High ceilings, accessible electrical sockets (a huge pet peeve of mine for hotels), good tv, very nice toiletry amenities and a very very comfortable bed.

There’s from what I can tell a nice gym which I wish I could have used. There’s at least two restaurants including one that becomes a club at night. This is very convenient given that the city is not very safe.

I’ve stayed at some very nice 5 star hotels in the US, Asia and Latin America so I know what a great hotel should be like. I have to say that this is my favorite hotel in Latin America and especially in Honduras. No offense to Hondurans in the hospitality sector but they have never impressed me until my stay at the Marriott. I hope the management reads this and congratulates on my behalf the people at the reception desk who were there Friday night August 24th at around 18:00 and also Saday who was at the desk next early morning for my checkout.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Winners S, Guest Relations Manager at Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Jafo19D

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel. Also we want to apologize for the shuttle inconvenience the experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Tegucigalpa.

ELIZABETH NAIRA
elizabeth.naira@marriott.com

Reviewed 29 August 2018

We arrived late evening, very tired from travel. Checkin was quick and easy. Hotel rooms are a bit older but very comfortable. Breakfast was included and was a great way to begin the next day of travel. Check out was also very efficient, something that does not always happen in Latin America.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Centexwes,

Thank you very much for your excellent comments about your experience in Marriott Tegucigalpa.
He hope to see you soon at home and enjoy our desserts in Rincon de San Miguel cafeteria.

At your service

Elizabeth Naira

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Walk into the hotel and the porters are the friendliest people. Eliana at the front desk welcomes you and treats you like you are family to her. Go to the executive lounge and enjoy your afternoon with delicious orderers and Julio, Brian and Elbyn will certainly take care of you with the most respect and care to make you feel at home. There is not an office or department on that hotel where you are not treated above excellent. While the rooms can use an update, I still give the hotel five stars because the staff makes up for it. You will enjoy the Marriott Tegucigalpa!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Winners S, Guest Relations Manager at Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear larconsulting1,

Thank you very much for your excellent comments. For Hotel Marriott Tegucigalpa it is a pleasure to know that your stay with us was an unforgettable experience. In personal I am going to tell our associates about your mention.
We hope to see you soon and enjoy a coffee in Rincon de San Miguel cafeteria.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I stayed here three nights on business last week. The hotel is a short ride from the airport, and the hotel accommodated my slightly early check-in with no questions asked. My room was clean and comfortable and had a nice desk for work. Internet access was fast and reliable, which was important to me.

I did have problem with the hot water my first night there. It got lukewarm but never hot, and a few minutes later, it got cold. I never had the problem the rest of the time I was there. I used the gym, which had both cardio and weight machines, and I ate breakfast in the hotel each morning. The breakfast buffet had eggs to order, meats, breads, and sausage. I enjoyed it.

The hotel is located in a nice area of town. I walked from the hotel to a steak restaurant nearby for dinner one night. I had a great stay, and if business brings me to Tegucigalpa again, I will gladly stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Winners S, Guest Relations Manager at Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Greg A,

Thank you very much for your comments. For Hotel Marriott Tegucigalpa it is a pleasure to be in contact with you. It is excellent to know that your stay with us was an unforgettable experience, that you enjoy our breakfast buffet at "Cocina Latina" Restaurant. We apologize for the hot water inconvenience, it is great to know that you did not have the same problem in the next days of your stay.

We hope to see you soon at here your home.

Thank you very much.