All reviews sports bar the executive lounge front desk presidential palace great service american airlines feel at home free shuttle latin america room service fitness center the entire staff business trip jose jonathan honduras mall
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

This is a great Hotel to stay in if you are ever in Honduras. Great staff.
I upgraded for 35$ to an oversized room on the 12 floor . With 24 hour pool, sauna and steam room. Breakfast and happy hour on the concierge floor. They even transported me to the hospital to pick up my patient and then took us to the airport.
Security is always present.
Every 2 hour shuttle to the mall for shopping. And only 20 min to airport.
Very clean

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank docbisho
Winners S, Guest Relations Manager at Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear docbisho:

First of all, thank you for your loyalty to the Marriott Hotels and thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of your stay at our hotel and for your kind feedback.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Marriott Tegucigalpa.

Did you try our Winners Sports Bar? Definitely it's a most when coming to Tegucigalpa Marriott, we have a great ambiance.

We sincerely hope that we may welcome you over and over again at this your home away from home!!!

thank you again for recommend the property!!

With kind regards

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

This was an excellent experience for my family. Food, people and rooms are excellent. The people at front desk were very professional and kind. Mr. Aristades and Mr. Harold were very kind and helpful with my family. They helped us to make our trip amazing. The food at the restaurant was delicious and very well presented. The service was excellent. The chief Palapa was kind and professional as well. I really recommend this hotel to families and singles. It is the best hotel in Tegucigalpa. It is very friendly, secure, clean and organized. Honestly, all the employees in this hotel live the hotel's theme "welcome Home". They make you feel welcome.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Winners S, Guest Relations Manager at Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Dear Ponce71:

Thanks you for taking the time to rewrite your review about our property Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel!

We are pleased to know that we provide a memorable stay and we make you feel at home, it's an honor to be part of such a special time as your spring break and we are so happy to be your choice on your trips, we will pass your comments to the hosts mentioned, we assure you will be thrilled to know that their service was outstanding and professional!

Thanks for Recommend us!!!

Best Regards!

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my time here at the Marriott. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I specifically enjoyed my time at Winners. Jorge and Jimmy are wonderful. They are both very attentive and are always in a cheerful mood. The Marriott also has their own taxis that are clean and the drivers are extremely honest. I forgot my cell phone in the back seat and the driver came all the way back to the restaurant where he left me to bring me my phone. Highly recommend the Marriott Tegucigalpa.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Winners S, Guest Relations Manager at Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Luke J:

First of all we would like to thank you for your comments we will gladly share your positive feedback.

Thank you for noticing our friendly staff, we work really hard to make you feel at home and I’m glad you feel that way! We will continue working hard to always provide you with the service you expect!

Did you try our Spa at the third floor? I highly recommend it, we have different kind of excellent massages, scrubs and facials that you can enjoy!!!

Definitely it's a most when coming to Tegucigalpa Marriott, We will be more than happy to have you as our guest in the not too distant future! Thank you for your visit and for recommend us!

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Nice location, nice facility, and good service.

The gym was great, and we had a catered barbecue poolside that was well done for our large party.

I recommend the VIP louange services, and a convenient American Airlines Rickey office in the lobby area.

Room Tip: Go for the VIP Lounge access, jet is worth it.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Winners S, Guest Relations Manager at Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Dear philolivieri:

Thank you very much for choosing Tegucigalpa Marriott Hotel for your recent visit to the city and thank you for sharing your positive feedback.

We hope that we have met your expectations, its our mission to provide superior customer service.

We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2017

The staff was just wonderful, from the front desk(Karla-Nicole) to the people in the restaurant, or the pool..or at the door.
Easy access to the town with all the taxis, just ask for a driver who speak english if Spanish is not your forte, he will stay with you as you visit the museum or go shopping. The concierge was so helpful from a stain on the laundry to where to go in town.
Right on the corner, great restaurant, with amazing food.
overall we had a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Stephanie J:

It is so kind of you to share your review through Trip Advisor. We are always delighted to read what our guests have to say regarding their recent stay.

I am very happy to see you found our staff very helpful and friendly. I will gladly share your kind words with our team, I am sure they will be happy to know their help was appreciated.

When you have the opportunity, I totally recommend you to visit our Spa at the third floor; we offer excellent options so you can relax after a long day at work!

With kindest regards,