All reviews front desk choice hotels breakfast buffet is room service was great pool area would recommend this hotel to anyone beer bar special needs omelettes cooked to order a wonderful stay executive room honduran coffee nice room fresh fruit comfortable hotel fine hotel internet connection
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed on the 8th floor in an executive room after accepting the promotion
Really nice room with access to the VIP lounge on the 9th floor
Quiet place for breakfast and the waiter was very friendly but I liked the food and selection better in the main restaurant
And the extra coffee and cakes and snacks in the evening are not worth the extra costs unless you drink all the alcohol you can during the happy hour
But the hotel and grounds are beautiful and peaceful
Certainly a great place to stay
Wish the menu in the restaurant had a wider variety but other restaurants are close by

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Clarion Hotel R... T, Director General at Clarion Hotel Real Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Wriedner,

Thanks for your recent stay at our hotel and for taking the time to write this feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed an excellent experience with a peaceful rest and a great service overall. We are sorry that you didn't enjoy your executive pass but we will like to inform you to that the executive lounge offers much more than just the happy hour's alcoholic drinks and and the snacks selection from the chef, you also get unlimited non-alcoholic drinks, a private place to have breakfast with a personalized service and the convenience of being close to your room without having to go all the way down to the restaurant. We will take into consideration all the feedback you have given us and we hope you can visit us again soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here every time I visit honduras and I have never had a complain. I loved the rooms they are very clean and spacious, also customer service has always been exceptional.
This time my only complain is about my visit to the bar area. I went with my sister for a drink and the servers basically ignored us most of the night. When they finally brought our order, it was incomplete. Oh well but not all the servers were all bad. On Sunday night I had the pleasure to have Guillermo as a server on the bar area and he was AMAZING!! He made sure that my sister and I had a great time there. He went above and beyond to make sure my sister enjoyed her bday.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Clarion Hotel R... T, Director General at Clarion Hotel Real Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Explorer664451,

Thanks for your recent visit to our hotel and for sharing your feedback with us. We're really glad that you enjoy your stay with us each time you visit Honduras. Thanks for your comments about the service you experienced in the Beer Garden bar, we'll make sure to recognize Guillermo for his amazing service and we hope we can improve for the next time you come. We will be waiting for you!

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy my stay here service is impeccable Eder does a great job as well as Matias at dinner. Great place to enjoy in the city very safe clean . The desk helped make phone calls when I got here every time I’m here the service improved.Great experience for travelers who are from the USA like me.Thanks again to the staff making me feel like my business is appreciated

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Clarion Hotel R... T, Director General at Clarion Hotel Real Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear hailrepairus,

Thanks for your recent visit to our hotel and for taking the time to write this review. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the breakfast service was impeccable thanks to Eder, we will make sure to recognize his work. Thanks for recommending us and for choosing us as your home away from home while you do business in the city. We hope you can visit us again soon!

Sincerley,

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Great service from everyone here at the hotel, especially from the restaurant staff and the reception stafd, Jessica my waitress made sure that everything was satisfying to my taste, and I appreciate thay. Although rooms weren't ready this morning for early check in, the reception staff let me borrow an office room to get dress for my daily work journey, they were able to accommodate a solution. I'm sure I will be coming back to this hotel, this is my 2nd time here. Great outdoor environment in the pool area at night too.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Clarion Hotel R... T, Director General at Clarion Hotel Real Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Raul,

Thank you very much for your recent visit to our hotel and for sharing your feedback with us. We are really glad that you enjoyed a great service from all the staff at the hotel, we will make sure to recognize Jessica for her work while serving you and our front desk task for giving you an optimal solution. We will be waiting for you when you come back!

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I travel often to Honduras due to business purposes and I have stayed at Clarion several times over the years, most recently, at the executive floor.

The service here is exceptional, Baudilio Cruz, works at the floor and he will take care of you and make sure that your stay is as pleasant as possible.

I really recommend this place if you need a place to work and feel comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Clarion Hotel R... T, Director General at Clarion Hotel Real Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Erick,

Thank you very much for staying with us so frequently and for sharing your opinion with everybody. We're really happy that you enjoyed the Executive Floor pass which comes with a happy hour with food and beverage included and a personalized service. We'll be sure to recognize Baudilio. We really hope to see you back with us soon!

Best regards,