All reviews front desk choice hotels breakfast buffet is room service was great pool area would recommend this hotel to anyone beer bar special needs omelettes cooked to order a wonderful stay executive room honduran coffee nice room fresh fruit comfortable hotel fine hotel internet connection
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here every time I visit honduras and I have never had a complain. I loved the rooms they are very clean and spacious, also customer service has always been exceptional.
This time my only complain is about my visit to the bar area. I went with my sister for a drink and the servers basically ignored us most of the night. When they finally brought our order, it was incomplete. Oh well but not all the servers were all bad. On Sunday night I had the pleasure to have Guillermo as a server on the bar area and he was AMAZING!! He made sure that my sister and I had a great time there. He went above and beyond to make sure my sister enjoyed her bday.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Clarion Hotel R... T, Director General at Clarion Hotel Real Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Explorer664451,

Thanks for your recent visit to our hotel and for sharing your feedback with us. We're really glad that you enjoy your stay with us each time you visit Honduras. Thanks for your comments about the service you experienced in the Beer Garden bar, we'll make sure to recognize Guillermo for his amazing service and we hope we can improve for the next time you come. We will be waiting for you!

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy my stay here service is impeccable Eder does a great job as well as Matias at dinner. Great place to enjoy in the city very safe clean . The desk helped make phone calls when I got here every time I’m here the service improved.Great experience for travelers who are from the USA like me.Thanks again to the staff making me feel like my business is appreciated

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Clarion Hotel R... T, Director General at Clarion Hotel Real Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear hailrepairus,

Thanks for your recent visit to our hotel and for taking the time to write this review. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the breakfast service was impeccable thanks to Eder, we will make sure to recognize his work. Thanks for recommending us and for choosing us as your home away from home while you do business in the city. We hope you can visit us again soon!

Sincerley,

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Great service from everyone here at the hotel, especially from the restaurant staff and the reception stafd, Jessica my waitress made sure that everything was satisfying to my taste, and I appreciate thay. Although rooms weren't ready this morning for early check in, the reception staff let me borrow an office room to get dress for my daily work journey, they were able to accommodate a solution. I'm sure I will be coming back to this hotel, this is my 2nd time here. Great outdoor environment in the pool area at night too.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Clarion Hotel R... T, Director General at Clarion Hotel Real Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Raul,

Thank you very much for your recent visit to our hotel and for sharing your feedback with us. We are really glad that you enjoyed a great service from all the staff at the hotel, we will make sure to recognize Jessica for her work while serving you and our front desk task for giving you an optimal solution. We will be waiting for you when you come back!

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I travel often to Honduras due to business purposes and I have stayed at Clarion several times over the years, most recently, at the executive floor.

The service here is exceptional, Baudilio Cruz, works at the floor and he will take care of you and make sure that your stay is as pleasant as possible.

I really recommend this place if you need a place to work and feel comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Clarion Hotel R... T, Director General at Clarion Hotel Real Tegucigalpa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Erick,

Thank you very much for staying with us so frequently and for sharing your opinion with everybody. We're really happy that you enjoyed the Executive Floor pass which comes with a happy hour with food and beverage included and a personalized service. We'll be sure to recognize Baudilio. We really hope to see you back with us soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is fantastic. The executive lounge is quiet with an open excellent view and the food delicious. Baudilio does an excellent job serving the guests and always is a joy to talk to. The rooms are comfortable and the pool area offers a beer garden which serves great food.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Craig,

Thank you very much for your preference and for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad that you enjoyed our hotel and that you received a tremendous service by Baudilio our butler from the Executive Lounge, we'll be sure to recognize his work.

We're also very happy that you got a chance to visit our bar "Beer Garden" and ordered delicous food fromo our "Las Cuatro Estaciones Restaurant". Finally, we thank you again for your review and we really hope to have you staying with us soon!