Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Booking.comUS$113
eDreamsUS$113
CheapTicketsUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great service and the beds were very comfortable. Quiet and good food at their restaurant. The free breakfast was good and as I said - free!
It was a very enjoyable stay as well as all of the other amenities.

Room tip: We stayed on the fourth floor and it was very quiet.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Its the second time that I stay in the hotel and every time party and wedding starting 20:00 until late... you cannot sleep until 2am!! If you would like to rest I suggest you to book another hotel that is more quite and that have a party room not nearby the rooms.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank andrejg_12
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I was there to celebrate Mothers day, and it was a great time together with my family, good food, good service & also good prices. The people there was ver kind. I loved the pool, it is small but comfortable enough.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2016

This is the sort of place that is not just "nice for Latin America," it is REALLY nice by any standard. The rooms are clean, the air is cool, the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, and my daughter enjoyed the mini pool. I also highly recommend the breakfast served at the hotel. Fresh juices, fresh fruit, delicious baleadas!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 737nicoleg
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

First time staying at this hotel and it certainly won't be my last. The staff was welcoming, helpful and kind (even over the phone). The rooms were spotless. The food was great and the beds are simply amazing. Definitely a great hotel for any type of visit.

Date of stay: September 2015