All reviews included breakfast late at night the bus stopover ac flight security
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Safe location, cheap cab ride from the bus depot. Very secure, I arrived later at night & they had security & cameras. The guys working at night ensured that I could walk up the street to get food & I felt safe while doing that as well, the area is very quiet. My room was adequate & the included breakfast was very much appreciated. Would highly recommend this place for a stopover when in San Pedro Sula.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2017

A nice place to stay especially for the price. It is a bit small, but I enjoyed the stay and the staff are very friendly. They ALL were.
The bed was clean, even smelled clean! Good security.
Just a real nice quaint little place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2017

ROOM - Ground floor, room #7
SECURITY - We felt secure. There's a big metal door with a man door at the front of this small property. The desk clerk has a camera and can see who is outside. There is also a bell at the man door. Our room had a simple lock on the door handle. There was a window in our room that went out to the hall which we could not lock. The hotel is located directly across from the Paraguay embassy and on a quiet street.
INTERNET - Good connection in room and lobby.
CLEANLINESS - Good.
BEDDING - Old sheets, sagging mattress and double size. It seems that anything larger than a double is not available.
SIZE - The double bed took up most of the space. My husband and I were travelling together. He sat on the toilet to drink his coffee while I packed.
BATHROOM - The bathroom is small and the door doesn't open fully because it can't get past the sink. We were provided two clean but old towels and no bath mat. The bar for the shower curtain was spring loaded and hung on an angle. The tiling was not finished to the edge of the wall. It seems that the stopped when they had to start cutting the tiles. The toilet flushed well and we were able to put toilet paper down it. The water pressure was pretty good. There was no hair dryer.
TV - yes with CNN and maybe ESPN in English
AC - yes but first remote didn't work. Glad t second remote and it was just fine. I
ENGLISH SPEAKING - Only one who wasn't there all the time but we managed.

Room Tip: Upper floor perhaps. Our room 7 was next to the kitchen which was noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2017

I only stayed one night, traveling from Roatan/La Ceiba to San Salvador. It was basic, but a great price for one night. And as soon as they hard the taxi pull up, the concierge came out to help with my luggage. I thought that was a nice touch. The taxi from the bus stop to this hotel was $10 USD. If shared, then cheaper, obviously.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank EllanyLea
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We had booked this hotel initially in error when trying to book another place with a similar name. After checking with a contact we have about this location we decided to keep the booking.

It ended up being a nice safe place to stay for a night. Fairly affordable compared to other options. Images on line are a bit old, place is fine but looks a little more high end in the images.

They were painting when we were there so it's not really fair to comment on the rooms too much, everything was off the walls and stark white. The showers etc were fine, beds / room did the trick.

The included breakfast was quite good, three ladies cooking up a storm, really appreciated.

It's in the same district as many high end residential and embassies, you can walk around the area in the day without concern.

They do offer a shuttle service from the airport. IF you choose to take them up on this I'd suggest doing it only if you have a phone that works in the area to call the hotel. We waiting for quite a while, borrowed a phone etc, eventually it all worked out and perhaps saved a bit of money over a cab, not sure.

Nice people running the place, no problems.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple