“They don’t stop making good coffee”
Review of Cafeteo

Cafeteo
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I love this place. With the new concept I was skeptical because even the colors were not related to coffee and the logo design was not the best one. I went there and I love it, it’s a place you can be calm, work if you want, have a great conversation, etc. I think they didn’t change the prices. I advise you to try the Dominican hot chocolate.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I have been a good customer of Cafeteo in the old location, now with the new one, it is very nice with more space and parking.
I love their chai te, but I also love their coffee and all the good deserts that you may accompany them.
They have security, very service oriented.
Enjoy their new location and great variety of drinks.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Nice new location in uptown San Pedro Sula. Must recommend the V60 Marcala coffee brew. Dont miss out on the Panini Perfecto or the egg skillets.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I have never tasted latte that I could drink without sugar -- this is so perfectly roasted and prepared that I skipped the sugar and found a lovely, almost chocolate essence to the latte. SOme of the Cookies are made by the owners daughter. this place is the food and drinks made with love .................. don't miss it

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I took my cousin from Houston who needs to drink her cold caramel coffee in the mornings. This was her favorite by far in all of San Pedro Sula. The reason is because they utilize first class ingredients. That's why it's also by far the best cold (frozen) green tea; I always ask for whipped cream with it to top it off. Delicious!!!