All reviews sushi bar factory steak intercontinental properties business or pleasure club floor best hotel in town nice property breakfast buffet nice gym pool area is front desk staff an upgrade excellent hotel fair price spoke english the executive lounge airport shuttle
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I had the wonderful privilege of staying overnight at the Real Intercontinental in San Pedro Sula. I was impressed with the personal attention of the staff and the quality of the room and food. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Honduras.

Room Tip: Hotel is updating rooms. Ask for one of the newly renovated rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
JoelMuchnik, General Manager at Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference and for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. We are delighted to know you enjoyed Your Best Rest and Experience. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I have never had had such a terrible check in. 10 min to get a key to a room whose knob was malfunctioning. Then 10 min more to get a second room assigned. Service at the counter not courteous too. Disappointed!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
JoelM3632, General Manager at Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Brevery,

Thank you for your preference and for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay and first and foremost I want to sincerely apologize for inconvenience at check in. We always strive to provide the best service to our guests and on this occasion we did not exceed your basic expectation.

Joel Muchnik/General Manager

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Excellent place to stay. I will certainly return on my next visit! The shopping center next door is helpful in case that you need to see local and international stores. I really enjoyed the breakfast and the amazing selection of food and fruits every morning during my stay!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JoelM3632, General Manager at Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I have always stayed on the hotel without any relevant complaint, however, this past weekend, the attitude towards me had a lot to be desired.

On Friday 14th, I called Room Service to send a shirt to the Laundry, I even had to ask if the responsable team could iron it, I didn't know they they would burn it. I received the shirt on Friday but it was hang on the closet. I realised about the iron stain until the day I checked out, Monday 17, I called Room Service to report it and they told me that they were going wash it again. I was eating at the restaurant when they gave me the shirt without any bag. In addition, they told me that the shirt was already burnt, which was not true because they apologized when I returned the shirt.

I know the correct protocol is to inform the customer about any unusual stains once any cloth is received. The manager whose name I don't remember told me she couldn't help me and that it was my fault to not notify it the moment I received the shirt even if it was the Laundry's team fault and nothing could me done. I almost lost my plane arguing with the manager.

For any reference it was the manager of Room Division working on the shift of 2pm on Monday, September, 17th.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
JoelM3632, General Manager at Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Gabriel,

We would like to express our appreciation for choosing us during your last stay.

Also I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the inconveniences that occurred during your stay. We always strive to provide the best service to our guests and on this occasion, we did not exceed your basic expectation.
We will be in contact with you, in order to share with you the follow up to laundry incident.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I don’t stay at Intercontinental properties much but this was a great stay. Late check-in that was very smooth. My room
was very nice and clean and had a new bathroom. Nice and quiet. A/C worked well, bathroom amenities were nice. I have to say I was very pleased with everything. Was too short of a stay to use the gym so I can’t say much about it. Best part was the buffet breakfast. Lots of choices and the Baleadas were VERY tasty. Would definitely come back.

1  Thank SteeleB09
JoelM3632, General Manager at Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

We hope you will visit us again.