Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
US$149
View deal
TripadvisorUS$149
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Trip.com
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 November 2019

I don't know why but theres is a big difference between the one that is in Tegucigalpa and the one in San Pedro Sula. In San Pedro Sula is not too good the rooms and the hotel is a little small. Even toe the restaurant is very goos.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Claudio S
Reviewed 3 July 2018

The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly, from the lobby to the restaurant. Each morning, we were greeted with warm smiles, and were very helpful during breakfast time. The food was good, as well. We were a medium sized group but they were able to accommodate us easily.
My bed was comfortable, and I did not have any issues during the night.
There are plenty of restaurants right around the hotel, in case you don't want to stay and eat there as well.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We had a wonder stay their rooms are very clean and nice, the service was great, breakfast was delicious the waiter was very friendly nice and helpful, I would recommend this hotel to anyone, the only thing is that it doesn't have a pool that's fine by me but if your traveling with kids nothing for them to do, over all very nice!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel had great service from check in to check out. Personalized attention and they are very welcoming. They are located in a great area (good restaurants nearby). If you are in for business hotel clarion is your best choice!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2017

The hotel is located in a convenient area, with several nearby restaurants and a short taxi ride to many of the main attractions in San Pedro Sula.

The service was very friendly and helpful.

The rooms are big and pretty comfortable. The beds were comfy. They provide a coffee maker, iron, safe, and bathrobe in the room. The bathroom was decent and they provide toiletries.

I had a couple of issues with my room, both of which were resolved quickly. The first night I discovered that my shower didn't work. They were able to fix it pretty quickly the next morning. Then our air conditioner stopped working, but they also fixed that right away. The rooms were a little noisy, especially for those whose rooms were toward the back. I didn't have any noise issues in my room.

They have a small business center where you can access computers and a printer. The wifi was free and fast.

The onsite restaurant is quite good! We enjoyed the variety of complimentary breakfasts, such as baleadas and huevos rancheros. For dinner we ordered soup and sandwiches, which were also good.

A decent option if staying in San Pedro Sula, especially for the price.

Date of stay: May 2017