“Nice Atmosphere ”

Ranked #34 of 176 Restaurants in San Pedro Sula
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Restaurant has a nice atmosphere. When you walk in the restaurant it has an apple tree in the courtyard. Our group ordered the four meet meal. The ribs, chicken and sausage were very good. The steak was not the best cut and was very tough. Overall the restaurant is very good and has a good menu selection.

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

I was invited to this restaurant by a colleague and a customer.
I had high expectations above all because the beef should be their point of strength...in fact this was a bit disappointing, my ribeye was thin like a normal steak, and above all over cooked in spite I ordered and recommended them to do it "medium-rare".
Furthermore they have mistaken my side dish, fried platanos instead of steamed veggies and the purée was everything but a purée...
The wine was good but instead of the Cabernet gran reserve they brought the normal reserva, explaining that the last bottle was just gone to another table....I asked for plain water, that arrived but without glasses, maybe they thought we drink it in the wine cups...the water glasses arrived full of ice although I specified " sin Hielo por favor!".
Last but not the least: I ordered an espresso and I did not expect an Italian style one, but I am afraid they went beyond my imagination. It took 15 minutes to bring the worst espresso I have ever had...pls note that "espresso means " quickly ready and drunk in one shot..."
My colleagues took a "Parrillada de carne " which I did not taste, but it looked also overcooked and likely hard and not juicy as good cooked beef should be.
If all this in S.Pedro Sula cost you 150USD there must be something wrong...
It is sad to have to give a negative comment, but how could I lie in judging my experience when other Tripadvisor's friends could repeat my experience ? Please think over before deciding where to eat out....

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Hadn't been here in a couple of years. The place os nice, very authentic. The food was ok, asked for puyaso and entraña. Had to send the entraña back and changed it for chicken breast. Owner made nice with a free cheesecake so Im giving the service 4 stars, 3 stars for tje food. Must be a day off, will give it a second chance.

Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Great place, great food, great service. We had the whole back room to ourselves. We are going to visit again when we're back in San Pedro Sula.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The place is enchanting and the peacocks will readily pose for a picture. However, service was slow and the food was not up to expectations. The prices were outrageously high.

1  Thank Elias L