Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$88
Orbitz.comUS$88
CheapTicketsUS$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2017

I stayed here one night heading back to the US.

This is not a "Boutique" hotel. It's a non-chain hotel. I wish non-chain hotels would not call themselves boutique hotels unless they really are "boutique".

The good:
Comfortable bed.
Close to the mall (for eating) - kinda sad this is a bonus.
Safe area
Pool is ok and not over-chlorinated

The Bad:
Toilet was fragile
Weird bathroom - the same size as the room!
Noisy hallways - tile floor and slamming doors. So don't expect to rest well.
Pool is weird for kids - it's deep and they wouldn't really be able to get in due to plants being on the shallow side. Maybe that's the point, but kids will want to get in the pool if they are allowed in the hotel.

Ask for a room away from a stairwell.

Room tip: Away from the stairwell
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2016

In front of hotel Copantl if you want to meet someone for coffee or lunch in a more corporate setting. Mega plaza mall is 5 min walk and City Mall is a 5 minute taxi ride. The hotel was nice and clean, large shower and bathtub in the room, the bed is very comfortable. Pool is too small to swim.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2015

This boutique hotel located minutes away from downtown San Pedro is perfect fit. Its apprx 20 minutes from the airport, mega plaza mall is across the streets and City Mall is a 5 minute taxi ride. The hotel was nice and clean, large shower and bathtub in the room, the bed is very comfortable. The hotel is very accommodating, and the recommend taxi service is fantastic. Hernan will meet you at the airport and will spend the day with you for errands. Will be back.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

We found it by accident and loved the way it looked. I loved it the first night, it looked clean and nice. We stayed there for a night, then we visit Tela a city next to Sps, when we came back from Tela my car had a problem so we decided to stayed at Sps again at the same hotel, so we asked the same room. MY SURPRISE was that I left my toddler's dirty sock on the bed by accident the first night we stayed there and we found it two days after that we came back!! They DIDNT CLEAN the bed!!! They just spread the sheets around from custumer to custumer. I told the front desk guy and he just told me that if I wanted them to change the sheets. It is jus NOT ok to use the same clothes. What you expect for the price and the beauty is a totally clean room.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Linda J
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

This is a nice, clean and safe hotel just minutes away from city centre. It's close to shopping and restaurants. The rooms are exactly like the pictures. Breakfast was included and came with 2 options. They were not able to offer me a late check out but did store my bags. Not exactly a boutique hotel but I would return. Just beware of the taxi recommended by the hotel, one of the receptionists set it up with Don Hernan, who over charges. When I brought it up to the front desk, they didn't seem to care, even though the taxi driver hangs out inside the hotel and was on site when I spoke to them about my dissatisfaction.

Date of stay: August 2014