See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 March 2016

In front of hotel Copantl if you want to meet someone for coffee or lunch in a more corporate setting. Mega plaza mall is 5 min walk and City Mall is a 5 minute taxi ride. The hotel was nice and clean, large shower and bathtub in the room, the bed is very comfortable. Pool is too small to swim.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2015

This boutique hotel located minutes away from downtown San Pedro is perfect fit. Its apprx 20 minutes from the airport, mega plaza mall is across the streets and City Mall is a 5 minute taxi ride. The hotel was nice and clean, large shower and bathtub in the room, the bed is very comfortable. The hotel is very accommodating, and the recommend taxi service is fantastic. Hernan will meet you at the airport and will spend the day with you for errands. Will be back.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

We found it by accident and loved the way it looked. I loved it the first night, it looked clean and nice. We stayed there for a night, then we visit Tela a city next to Sps, when we came back from Tela my car had a problem so we decided to stayed at Sps again at the same hotel, so we asked the same room. MY SURPRISE was that I left my toddler's dirty sock on the bed by accident the first night we stayed there and we found it two days after that we came back!! They DIDNT CLEAN the bed!!! They just spread the sheets around from custumer to custumer. I told the front desk guy and he just told me that if I wanted them to change the sheets. It is jus NOT ok to use the same clothes. What you expect for the price and the beauty is a totally clean room.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Linda J
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

This is a nice, clean and safe hotel just minutes away from city centre. It's close to shopping and restaurants. The rooms are exactly like the pictures. Breakfast was included and came with 2 options. They were not able to offer me a late check out but did store my bags. Not exactly a boutique hotel but I would return. Just beware of the taxi recommended by the hotel, one of the receptionists set it up with Don Hernan, who over charges. When I brought it up to the front desk, they didn't seem to care, even though the taxi driver hangs out inside the hotel and was on site when I spoke to them about my dissatisfaction.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sophie F
Reviewed 9 May 2014

PROs: The hotel is not exactly a 'boutique hotel', but okay for the price. It is easy to find as ust one street next to the highway and about 200 meters from the 'Multiplaza Mall', where you can do shopping and find some food. Staff was helpful and the breakfast okay. General an okay place to stay for the price. Airconditioning works perfectly.

CONs: When we came to the room I realized that it was not possible to lock the windows. But the staff fixed the problem within 30 minutes. The sheets on the bed had some hairs from other persons on them.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple