Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$60
US$59
CheapTickets
US$60
TravelocityUS$60
Orbitz.comUS$60
TripadvisorUS$59
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2018

This is a great alternative to hotels in the area. Clean rooms, AC, comfortable beds, and showers with hot water. They also serve you a very delicious hot Honduran breakfast in the morning. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because they mixed up my dates and forgot I was arriving at 1am, which also meant the driver was not there to meet me at the airport. The owner called me in the morning to apologize. Despite the small hiccup I would definitely stay here again when arriving very late into SAP.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here overnight on our way to Roatan. It was great that Alex arranged for safe transportation from the airport & back again, in the morning. Our room was clean with good ac & hot water..We asked for extra pillows & it was no problem. A modest breakfast was served in the morning, which we enjoyed eating on the poolside patio. It was a great start to our adventure & we will definitely return to this welcoming B&B.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Alex is a great guy with perfect english! Sent us a driver when we arrived at 2am to SPS. The hostel is really nice, clean and safe. In you need to spend some time in SPS, this is the place.
There is also a nice chill place next to the swimming pool.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2016

we stayed for one night and this place was perfect, the AC worked well and the hot shower was good. The breakfast was okay. the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Nothing fancy but for the price it is perfect.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Safe place that we used as a layover stop while going to the Bay Islands. They provided transport from airport and we felt comfortable the whole time throughout the trip. I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: November 2015