Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$36
PricelineUS$33
Expedia.comUS$36
CheapTicketsUS$36
TravelocityUS$36
Orbitz.comUS$36
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

Usually I book online but this time I thought to save them the 15% they have to pay to HOSTELWORLD and just went in. Online they had still a lot of options available for 13 US$ but she told me there is just one room left for 30 US$ w A/C. I told her that I could book it online for the cheap price and I don’t need A/C so she offered me the room for 25US$. I’m a backpacker and travel since 6 months in low budget. In all the years this NEVER happened to me that I would need to pay more than the double and this is not acceptable

Date of stay: September 2019
dosmolinos, Owner at Guesthouse Dos Molinos B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2019

sorry friend when you arrived everything was full, I only had a private double room available, it was impossible that you could book a bedroom bed online since at that time I was not online, I offered the best possible price for that room valuing your presence here, that room was then occupied by 3 other travelers. I'm so sorry I couldn't help you as much as I would have liked. Do not worry about 15% if you had arrived with your reservation online, I would have given that room even if it were for the a bed dorm price, since we are very responsible with all the reservations made.

Reviewed 23 July 2019

The owner, Sra. Blanca, goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome at her B&B. Delicious breakfast, a safe and secure neighborhood, close to Guamilito Market and Parque Central, and the pickup/drop off at the bus terminal is included in the price. I will definitely be back! This is the most amazing place I've stayed at in Honduras!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night and were happy with our stay. The room was big and spacious with A/C.
The family is really welcoming and will help you with anything you need. They picked us up from the bus terminal and dropped us off the next day.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2018 via mobile

This is my second time reviewing as I think once you've used a service for more than 10 years they deserve another review...

Blanca and her son do all they can to ensure their guests feel at home.

A bus breakdown yesterday lead to me missing my flights and connections. Blanca was at the airport, with a smile, in under an hour of my WhatsApp message and whisked me 'home'.

The Ritz, it is not; but over the past decade I've found this guesthouse to be clean, safe and full of smiles.

You can expect to pay around $30 for a private double room.
Your room includes breakfast (sadly my schedule has not allowed me to enjoy this offering yet)

$15 each way for pick ups from the airport (at any time of night or day)

WiFi signal is strong in all 6 rooms (I've stayed in them all now!)

You are within a short walk of the mall and 10-15mins drive to the bus station.

And I will keep coming to visit this kind family for many years to come.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The room was very spacious and the $22 per night was well worth it for the air conditioning! They have a dorm-like room with 2 twin beds for about $10-12, but the A/C was worth the extra $10. The main reason this is such a great lodging option is Blanca and her son! They really make this place the best they can. Blanca offers herself to pickup or drop off guests at the bus station or airport. She is a wonderful woman and I think anyone would definitely be blessed by staying here!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank justinsA3277RG
dosmolinos, Owner at Guesthouse Dos Molinos B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for your opinion, about our services it is a pleasure for us to assist you in the best way, you are the most important part here, we will always do all the best to make your stay with us the best possible.