“Our Local Favorite! ”
Review of Tipi-Ktracho

Tipi-Ktracho
Ranked #15 of 66 Restaurants in La Ceiba
Description: It's a family type restaurant,very cozy and the service is very friendly. Two areas climatized for your confort,typical Honduran food,coffee drinks.
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Our most favorite restaurant in La Ceiba! We always visit when in town. An item that we previously had and loved was not currently on the menu, but was made for us anyway. Great service!

Reviewed 11 September 2015

The people who run this restaurant are very nice and accommodating. The food is some of the best food in La Ceiba!

Reviewed 14 May 2015

A great place to visit when you are in La Ceiba, its a place that all its deco is Art and Craft, making you feel so relax, food is Great, and the attention of the owners, it the best ,surely makes you feel at home. and its next door to my favorite Souvenirs Store El Buen Amigo.

1  Thank Shawn H
Reviewed 10 April 2015

I was in La Ceiba on Business for the day and live on Roatan Island but was looking for a new lunch dining experience and I found it! Just wandered into the restaurant....i could smell the grilled food from the side walk and met Evelyn, the owner of the Restaurant. Such a pleasant and cozy place to dine and a wide variety of food selections. I actually wanted a grilled chicken chef salad which was not on the menu but.....no problem! Evelyn had the staff fix me a wonderful custom salad. While waiting for for lunch, I noticed the soupl of the day which looked amazing, the tortillas and also the hamburgers looked delicious and......they chill their Cerveza glasses so....if you are going to La Ceiba, this is just a wonderful cafe type atmostphere managed by a lovely family in La Ceiba!!

1  Thank Peggy O
Reviewed 2 April 2015

First time in Honduras me and my wife found this wounderful restaurant. Great food lobster tails to Argentinan steaks wounderful people at assume prices $$. The 2 owners Evelin and Selvin make you feel like family. Definitely coming back to eat here again.

1  Thank punat611