See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2017

The experience at Casa De Nery was beyond our expectations. The personal attention and help we received was beyond world class. We could not have stayed at a better location to the beach / downtown areas of La Ceiba.

Room Tip: We loved staying in the beach front bungalow.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2016

For many years I have been visiting La Ceiba for work. I normally stay away from the Zona Viva/beach area because it is a little farther from the office I work at. Casa Nery makes it worth the extra travel time! This hotel is AMAZING! Such a beautiful property, right on the water. The owner is extremely "detallista," meaning that he puts in all effort to make sure you are comfortable and happy. The rooms are immaculate, and the swimming pool is an infinity pool where we spend the late afternoon glancing at the sea on one side and a rainbow on the other. Its a great place. Bring earplugs because there is a faint noise of a nearby disco (but really the noise is not bad at all!). This would be a great place for work travel or to bring the family.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Erin M
Reviewed 19 May 2016

La Casa de Nery is a hotel located right on the shore with a large green garden opening to the sea. The rooms are very spacious as is the bathroom, both of which are top notch. Mr, Nery himself receives you and is present during the day attending to your minor needs.
The WiFi is very good. A/C run without problems.
There is a small fridge and a coffe maker in the room but the hotel serves a very good breakfast in the morning. There are very good restaurants within a block.
There is no phone in the room nor at the reception. Cell phone from Mr Nery is used when needed (!).
All in all, it is a very good alternative for a stay at La Ceiba.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2016

...the reason we use this hotel,everytime we come into La Ceiba for shopping, or to make connections for our flights in and out of San Pedro Sula..........is it is like our second home. Here we are treated like family by Nery, his family and his mother....
It has secure parking provided, rooms are lovely and big....with a bar fridge ( only soft drinks, iced tea, water etc. but also snacks in room you can purchase ) Breakfast is included......there are only 6 rooms.....all with 2 large beds, amazing showers and very comfortable beds...always spotlessly clean...with daily room service. We always book ahead on the computer or phone Nery, the owner. There are also two cabanas( small houses ) that are available close to the pools and ocean shore. Bring along your swim suit.....enjoy sitting on the patio outside of the rooms, with a book or your computer. Nery is always ready and willing to offer help and a few years ago.....he took us for a drive to visit Pico Bonitos. Wonderful. He is very fluent in English also, which is a huge help to us Canadian travellers. No restaurant there......BUT just a couple minutes walk out the gate and to ur right is La Vela....good food, great atmosphere, bar and pools.

Stayed: February 2016
1  Thank Gerrie H
Reviewed 24 January 2016

The host is the most caring person I ever met... The treatment from Nery was simply amazing, that is so that I took the time to write a review.
The hotel/resort/home is to my opinion 5 stars
The property is beautiful, ample, clean that is the most important to me and the hospitality and service of the staff is just amazing.
I will definitely stay at La Casa de Nery every time I come to Honduras.
Thank you Nery for the great experience you made my family feel right at home.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family