Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews spanish school location was perfect honduran food feel right at home visit copan hill town garden ruins macaws teacher
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021

Definitely one of the most beautiful and cozy places I ever been to. The place was surrounded by nature (tropical plants, squirrels and macaws) and probably one of the most exclusive views copan ruins has to offer(A legendary view in my opinion). The rooms are extremely clean and the beds are extremely comfortable. Let’s talk about the owner doña Elena now. Shes definitely an amazing soul. Her hospitality was top notch. She’s without a doubt an amazing cook. She prepared some of the best meals I had while I was there with my family. I honestly miss everything about this place. If I ever visit copan ruins in the near future I would definitely stay here again without a doubt.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2020

Can't say enough good things about Dona Elena's. I was made to feel right at home. Home cooked *DELICIOUS* meals, friendly family atmosphere, beautiful gardens and spacious well appointed room. Dona Elena checked regularly to ensure I had all I needed. Room was comfortable and the property is safe. Location was perfect, I was able to walk to town safely and it is high enough on the hill to have wonderful views. Be sure to look for the beautiful, wild Guacamayos (macaws) that roost in the trees above the property

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 10 September 2019

I stayed here for a week while studying at Copan Spanish School. The room was clean and cool (didn't need to use the fan or AC). I had my meals here, and they were great--healthy, Honduran and vegetarian (at my request), with good variety. Dona Elena is super nice and I felt at home. Recommended.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Casa D, Owner at Casa Dona Elena B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2019

Thank you Christine for your candid review, we're pleased to know that we made you feel at home.
Feel free to come back, you have a home with us!

Reviewed 12 May 2019

I initially chose this place due to its location; high on top of a hill above the village. I wanted great views and a cool breeze, especially at night. Casa Dona Elena has both of these in spades, but she also has the warmest hospitality. Elena and her family and staff care about your comfort, and someone asked us each day if we were comfortable, if we needed anything, etc. And did I mention the beds. It is too easy to scrim on nice beds, but these pillow-top beds offer a great nights sleep. So there you have it; great views, nice people, good location (a taxi ride to the center of town), and an amazing nights sleep.

Room tip: We enjoyed Luna room.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thank Kayak Guatemala... L
Casa D, Owner at Casa Dona Elena B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2019

Your review just rewarded our long time effort in all we presicely aim to provide for our guests, Great views, friendly service, and the best comfort possible.
thank you for your candid comments. we look forward to serving you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2019 via mobile

Hello travelers, I recommend you to think about this option, my stay was for 1 day and it was great to rest, at breakfast they have several options and in my case with the typical breakfast the super comfortable bed was very good the best of the place is the view for the amabecer, I would not hesitate to choose this option again for the next trip to Copán

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
NedwardS_13, Manager at Casa Dona Elena B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2019

Your satisfaction is a reward to our commitment and your words an inspiration to continue improving.

Doña Elena.