Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews spanish school location was perfect feel right at home hill honduran town garden
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2019

I stayed here for a week while studying at Copan Spanish School. The room was clean and cool (didn't need to use the fan or AC). I had my meals here, and they were great--healthy, Honduran and vegetarian (at my request), with good variety. Dona Elena is super nice and I felt at home. Recommended.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Casa D, Owner at Casa Dona Elena B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2019

Thank you Christine for your candid review, we're pleased to know that we made you feel at home.
Feel free to come back, you have a home with us!

Reviewed 12 May 2019

I initially chose this place due to its location; high on top of a hill above the village. I wanted great views and a cool breeze, especially at night. Casa Dona Elena has both of these in spades, but she also has the warmest hospitality. Elena and her family and staff care about your comfort, and someone asked us each day if we were comfortable, if we needed anything, etc. And did I mention the beds. It is too easy to scrim on nice beds, but these pillow-top beds offer a great nights sleep. So there you have it; great views, nice people, good location (a taxi ride to the center of town), and an amazing nights sleep.

Room tip: We enjoyed Luna room.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thank Kayak Guatemala... L
Casa D, Owner at Casa Dona Elena B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2019

Your review just rewarded our long time effort in all we presicely aim to provide for our guests, Great views, friendly service, and the best comfort possible.
thank you for your candid comments. we look forward to serving you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2019 via mobile

Hello travelers, I recommend you to think about this option, my stay was for 1 day and it was great to rest, at breakfast they have several options and in my case with the typical breakfast the super comfortable bed was very good the best of the place is the view for the amabecer, I would not hesitate to choose this option again for the next trip to Copán

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
NedwardS_13, Manager at Casa Dona Elena B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2019

Your satisfaction is a reward to our commitment and your words an inspiration to continue improving.

Doña Elena.

Reviewed 22 December 2018

I stayed in Copan for two weeks to have in-person classes with my Spanish teacher that teaches at a school in Copan. I stayed at this B&B operated by Elena and her son. Elena is an excellent cook. My room was clean and well maintained. Elena and Nicole are wonderful people. Would highly recommend this place for a visit to Copan. Would also recommend Copan Spanish School. Copan is very safe. I had a personal driver pick me up at the airport arranged by the school but Elena can also arrange tourist activities and transportation.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank carolinadelnortenyc
NedwardS_13, Public Relations Manager at Casa Dona Elena B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2018

Thank you Carolina for your candid review. It was great having you as part of our family for two weeks. We look forward to hosting you again or your relatives in the future.

Safe travels,

Nery, doña Elena, and Nicole.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

I visited the B&B during high season. Daisy was very nice and helpful. She kindly arranged our trip to Luna Jaguar. This is a wonderful family-operated business and it does have a homey feel! Doña Elena and Daisy were super kind. We enjoyed our Honduran breakfast, some of the best fried beans I tasted! This place has a wonderful view of the mountains. The rooms are comfortable and cover all your essential needs. The price range of the rooms is quite budget friendly and it has private parking! We all enjoyed the experience. Even though it’s not located near the city center, you can take Tuk-Tuk or just walk.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank aniverse21
NedwardS_13, Manager at Casa Dona Elena B & B, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Thank you Ana for your honest review.
Having you with us and serving you was an honor.
We hope to meet you again!

Regards,