Review Highlights
Amazing!

Just what my travel weary body needed. Fatima is skilled. The surroundings are gorgeous, What... read more

Reviewed 14 February 2020
Heather M
Best Massage in Town

The really know what they doo. It was very professional and it felt so relaxing. I think i fell a... read more

Reviewed 12 February 2020

from US$220.52
from US$500.07
from US$65.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I booked an hour massage with Fatima and I can highly recommend it. Good deep tissue massage and also relaxing. Foot wash precedes the massage and you receive a beverage in the garden afterwards.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Relaxing message that felt just great. Clean lovely surroundings. There wasn’t anything more that I could ask for. I walked away feeling like I was truly pampered. I would recommend the experience to all.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2018

This year I enjoyed a massage by Joxani. . Once again I was stiff from too many hours on planes and buses but walked away feeling rejuvenated, especially my feet. Joxani has a firm touch and a calm presence which I loved. I highly recommend a visit.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

My best friend and I both received an AMAZING massage from Fatima.
The grounds could not be more peaceful and relaxing. I get weekly massages and have received massages worldwide. This ranks among the best. Perfect pressure without even having to request. The foot washing was unique and a great way to start it off.
I must also mention her rapid communication to confirm appts. I highly recommend Fatima and supporting this local business.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Had a superbe massage with Fatima! Incredibly strong hands! Highly recommended! Don't leave Copan without treating yourself to this open air indulgence.

Date of experience: May 2017