Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TravelocityUS$97
Orbitz.comUS$97
CheapTicketsUS$97
TripadvisorUS$97
Hotels.com
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2019

I stayed at this hotel for one night as part of a tour. The hotel was in a good location right by the town square. there is not much to do in Copan other than the ruins but i felt safe wandering around my myself. The front desk staff did not speak English but I didn't really need them. The included breakfast was average. The wifi wasn't great. I'm not sure of the cost of the hotel but it was ok.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2019 via mobile

I can only give my best recommendation of this hotel. The hotel is nice with cosy rooms and comfy beds. But the best is the very helpful and compassionate in crisis situations. So book this hotel for your stay in Copán you won’t regret it.

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank kennj2014
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel was everything I needed on a quick, affordable visit to Copán Ruinas. It's right on the main square, across the street from the sculpture museum and right in the middle of the town, within sight of many dining and souvenir options. The interior courtyard is beautifully landscaped, there's a terrace overlooking the streets, and free breakfast (omelet!) was a great start to my day of exploring.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

It's a very nice hotel but for the price I was expecting to be a little nicer! overall the hotel was clean and comfortable there's wi-fi in the hotel with for been in copan was nice to have. Also they included breakfasts with is a typical a Honduran breakfast I got to say it was really good. Staff was very friendly and honest. I got to say I forgot my shoes at the hotel I call couples day later and they say they had them. The Staff is very honest and very helpful. I I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Talk about location. Right in the central square with all the restaurants and coffee shops. Beautiful, quiet rooms on 3 levels, with pricing a good value for everything you get. Super strong wi-fi... always working. Lovely interior garden in the center of the hotel and classy Mayan art & decorations. Refrigerator in the room, with almost instantaneous hot water. We always stay here when visiting Copan. Hard to beat.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple