Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a very nice Hotel with private rooms and bathrooms and a very large packing lot for our vehicles free coffee in the morning
And is with in a walking distance from all the restaurants and gifts Shop's

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Very good basic accommodation with private bathroom, hot water, fan (Copan Ruins is nice weather at night so for me AC it is not a major), small TV with Cable, very safe, very well located ( half block from Central Park),very clean and even have a Parking lot in case you have a car. Lobby employees are very nice (as most of Copan lovely People), and even have free coffee.
If you do not want to spend much on accommodation, are traveling on a budget or do not want a Hotel with pool and amenities, but a clean decent place to sleep, shower and use as a base camp, I definitely recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Rooms are in a corridor so they are nice
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2016

This is a very nice, centrally located hotel, just half a block from the main plaza of Copan Ruinas. The rooms are clean and beds very comfortable, though the rooms are very small. It is a good value though. But what really stood out to me about this hotel was the very friendly and helpful staff. I was staying here with my 18 month old son, and the staff was nice enough to loan us their office fan so he could be more comfortable in the Canicula heat. Luis also really helped me out, I had asked if I could check out a bit late because our shuttle back to Antigua was scheduled for 14:00 - according to my ticket. Well, he called around and it came to be that this was most certainly an error, and we was actually supposed to leave at 12! I'd give the hotel itself four stars, but the fantastic, friendly, and helpful staff definitely bump it up to five.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed here last week when we were in Copan to see the ruins. It is right in the centro of Copan. Perfect location and the rooms are very clean. Beds are comfortable and serves its purpose for when your in Copan. The price also is great for $38 a night including tax. Management is great and went out of his way to help us in any thing we needed. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Helpful staff, close to everything, if you want a clean room in a safe hotel without frills to break a budget- this is a nice place. The staff allowed me to travel 4 hours after checkout to keep my key and bags safe, at no extra cost. It was very quiet.

Date of stay: June 2016