“Good but pricey ”
Review of B'alam Cafe

B'alam Cafe
Ranked #13 of 29 Restaurants in Copan Ruinas
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious, but the place should not be in the cheap section of the search. It's a bit pricey.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (39)

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Pancakes took a while to arrive and were cold when they did, however, there was only one staff member working and quite a few customers

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2017

the place is a bit pricey compare to others, nothing special. good place to sit for few minutes...does not stand out for something.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2017

We stopped in for lunch after spending the morning at the ruins. The cafe was empty and service was quick and friendly. I had a nice salad served with toasted pita bread and my husband had a pita sandwich. The food was good and the space pleasant.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I keep coming back here for breakfast every time I visit Copan. I like the coffee, I like the watermelon smoothie and I especially like the bagel caprese they have on the menu here! Try it!

Date of visit: August 2016