Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely place to stay , clean and cozy rooms, delicious Honduran food. The personal are.friendly and very polite . Perfect location near the park , Higly recommended eaither for family or friends to stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel Casa Gabr... B, Owner at Hotel Boutique Casa Gabriela, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This charming hotel is immaculately kept with lots of character. I would much prefer a hotel like this over a Best Western or Marriott. The owners are on site, personable, friendly, and courteous. One speaks only Spanish; her daughter speaks English well. WiFi was fast and accessible in the common area as well as in our room. We ate breakfast early, so unfortunately, orange juice wasn't yet available, but the rest of the breakfast was delicious. The rooms are well-equipped and mattresses good quality. This was a very good value. I would highly recommend this place. Although close to the market, it was very quiet.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this small BnB hotel for a trip to the Copan ruins. The hotel is immaculate and is about one block from the town square. It is family owned and run by two,pretty sisters and their parents who will do their best to make your stay enjoyable. There is a courtyard bar and small restaurant with fresh cooked meals (limited menu). It is in walking distance to the ruins, although taking a Turk Turk is the best way. The house has not four bedrooms with baths en suite so it’s not for large groups. The only downside is that since the meals are prepared almost to order, they do take a while.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Booked and payed two months in advance, when I arrived there the hotel was fully booked and got relocated to a cheaper hotel. Hotel owner was conveniently not available. Never got a phone call or offered a refund.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Karl H
Reviewed 27 February 2017

My stay at Hotel Casa Garbiela was delightful and cozy! My room exceeded my expectations, a great value. Everything was well put together and clean. In the morning my girlfriend and I enjoyed a delicious cappuccino and I saw other guests having breakfast which they seemed to enjoy as well.

Date of stay: February 2017