Review Highlights
Wish I could see it up close

This was part of our basic tour I have her wish we could somehow see it closer either with... read more

Reviewed 1 March 2020
viajarwithmike
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
via mobile
Wow. worth the walk.

Be prepared to walk and see as much or as little as your physical condition can handle. Our guide... read more

Reviewed 22 February 2020

from US$23.00
from US$220.52
from US$39.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

This was such a wonderful awe-inspiring sight!!!! I have seen this twice now and I would recommend that everyone go and see it if ther can!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

There are no words to describe the level of details the Maya's had; this stairway is the history of Copan in stone.

A must see!!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018

The hieroglyphic stairway is a must-see during your visit to the Copan Ruins! It is beautiful and the history behind it and the entire site is just fascinating! One of my favorite Mayan ruin sites that I've ever visited!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 9 February 2018

This very elaborate stairway is unique among Mayan ruins. The elaborate carvings tell many intriguing stories about the people and culture.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 24 December 2017

The staircase is quite a thing to see. Take a guide to get the full scope and meaning of it all. We enjoyed it !

Date of experience: December 2017