This was our first visit to the Macaw Mountain and it definitely met the expectations.
- Easy check in at $10 per adult
- Excellent condition of the birds and aviaries. Impecable condition and excellent work being done with the birds
- excellent variety of birds including the 3 main types of macaws and toucans
- Beautiful and well kept gardens and forest
- Great service by staff. Friendly staff that was helpful and provided good insights
- A bit far away from downtown Copán if you want to walk. I would rather take a Tuk Tuk or Taxi
- Don’t be surprised by the multiple birds in aviaries. They are in aviaries because they are recovering from traumas or from diseases.
In summary: Must see while in Copán. We will be adding as a major stop in our tours!