Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$40
TravelocityUS$40
Orbitz.comUS$40
CheapTicketsUS$40
TripadvisorUS$40
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

We only had one night here and wish we had longer. One of our most comfortable stays in Centrla America, room was clean and air conditioned and breakfast was lovely.

They roast their own coffee on site and theres a pool on the roof!

10/10 would recommend

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2019

If your looking for a budget stay, here ya go. My wife and I came down for 4 days for our anniversary, and we relatively comfortable, but had complaints. The bed was like laying on top of a giant jello, the pool was not usable, poor tv reception, no private parking. Got locked out and almost couldn't get back in at around 10pm one evening.

Room tip: Splurge and get the best room or you may regret it.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

Staff was the best they were so nice with my family and I, the room was confortable enough and the breakfast was delicious, they are a 5 stars hotel. Amazing, I'll be back soon just for this hotel.Thanks Guys.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I travel with my parents the employees are so kind and amazing! I will recommend this hotel to everybody!! So relaxing and clean! I wilk to go with my husband his from guatemala, he doesnt even know Copan ruinas! We will love to travel

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Stefany E
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple nights in a room with AC. The 1st night I was in a room with 2 beds, hardly any room to walk around. I was told when I checked in that I would have to switch rooms the next day, kind of annoying since I booked online for 2 nights. So the next morning I had breakfast (eggs, beans, coffee, platano and tortilla) and then packed up my suitcase and left them in the room and went off to the ruins. The hotel told me that they would love my bags for me later when my new room was ready. I left the hotel at 8:30am, returned at 11am and my room was ready, it was the room next to it. Since I was solo, this room only had 1 twin bed. I had my own bathroom, AC worked well and the WiFi was decent but the room is very basic. And both rooms had this sweaty/musty smell, turning on the AC helped the smell but it was still faint. The location is central but there is also street noise. The roads are hilly and you can hear the cars and tuk tuks working hard uphill. Paid $27/night which was cheap but I’ve had better in other countries (Mexico and El Salvador) for the same price.

Date of stay: July 2018