Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$40
CheapTicketsUS$40
TravelocityUS$40
Orbitz.comUS$40
TripadvisorUS$40
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2018

This place is very quaint and is located in a central location with a nice mountain view from their on site cafe. The room and bathroom was very clean but is modestly furnished. The staff was very friendly and readily available to service our needs; they even made us breakfast when breakfast was not being served! Also, I'd like to add that the establishment does not take card payments and deals only with cash. Luckily there are plenty of ATMs nearby. I would definitely recommend staying here as long as you are confortable without air conditioning.

Room tip: The upper floors are likely quieter.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank RebeccaO1044
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

On my recent trip to Copan, I stayed at this hotel everything was great, one block near from the central park, breakfast was pleasantly, the coffee was good it taste like chocolate, every evening drinking the delighting coffee and the bread made in the town so good .
the most important thing “the room was very clean and reasonable price. beautiful view from the rooftop. In Plus the Staff were so kind and helpful, I’m pretty thankful with the young man that helped me a lot with the tours and transportation on my way to guatemala to take my flight. I would definitely stay here again. Perfect to my budget. It was a pleasure and beautiful city!

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at La Posada del Belssy for the duration of my second trip to Copan Ruinas. After my stay there I can truly say it was one of my favorite places to stay at when visiting copan. Lester (the manager) was more than helpful in accommodating my friends and I. Excellent food every morning, clean rooms when we returned to the hotel after exploring the town, and as always great times hanging out and talking on the roof beside the pool! I always enjoy the poolside sunsets at the end of the day! I visit copan frequently and from now on will continue to book my stays here at this Hotel! Highly recommend a visit here!!

1  Thank Reece A
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent experience! I stayed here for 2 weeks and the food and coffee was amazing, clean room and accommodations. Lester was running the hotel and made sure we had a great stay at a good price. We had great laundry service, beautiful view from the hotel as well as a pool. Lester even picked me and my friends up from the bus station when we arrived in Copan and also brought us back to the bus station the morning of our departure. Truly excellent service that went above and beyond our expectations. We will be staying at this hotel again!

2  Thank Josean C
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The hostel is good but when I was there the family was away and the hostel was run by a young man called Lester and he tried to rip me off not only one but twice. I booked though booking.com and I got a price but this Lester tried to charge me double in the local currency.
The same with the transfer to El Tunco. It costed 40us and I could book it myself. To be nice, I let this Lester book it for me and he charged me again more in the local currency. I suppose he put the difference in this own pocket. This is very bad for the hostel which I will not recommend to my friends if this Lester continues to work there!

Trip type: Travelled solo