We traveled to Rio Dulce with the family for New Year's Eve. We enjoyed our stay at this property very much. The facilities were nice and well maintained; the decks and pools were great (a shallow one for kids and a deeper one for grown ups); the restaurant was comfortable and the food was good; the attention was excellent, including room service and other requests when needed; the rooms were large and well maintained; finally, the hotel offered jet-skis, kayaks and other water activities, as well as helping arrange boat tours of the river and coast. My only beefs: the suites for two families have only one bathroom for both, there is no internet at the rooms, and the front desk cannot exchange dollars for Quetzales (local currency). Other than that, it was an almost perfect experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Banana Palms Hotel Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Palms Resort And Marina
- Banana Palms Resort & Marina Hotel Livingston
- Banana Palms Hotel Marina
- Banana Palms Hotel Resort & Marina Guatemala/Livingston