“Great coffee”
Review of Cafe Loco

Cafe Loco
Price range: US$1 - US$3
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I take my coffee pretty seriously and was overjoyed when I found Cafe Loco. Extensive coffee menu and baristas who know their trade

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I enjoy going to this spot a lot! Great, fresh and perfect coffee. Just being there indulges your senses! That coffee smell... indredible!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Good options for good strong coffee. It also offers some none coffee drinks as well. You can also get a free card and after so many coffees you get a free one. Nice friendly people.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Absolutely delicious coffee! I absolutely have to stop by Cafe Loco anytime I have a change, every time I travel to Panajachel... Which is often! Best coffee I have tasted at great prices. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

From the rich aroma of coffee roasting, to the cold drip, to the artfully prepared cappuchinos, to the iced chai, Cafe Loco has it all and it's all delightful!